21 November 2006

I cannot take the heat of the day; falling asleep on the sofa while paragraphs describing promissory estoppel, restituition, consideration, reliance loss, remoteness ring in my head constantly. Yes, a lullaby. It's not the worst - I haven't started on my Statistics.

I love the way Chet Baker sings as if nothing mattered.




It is 9 degree celsius in Munich, where Boo is at now. He's shopping for Birkenstocks and I am 7 hours ahead of his time.

It's nearing 7 now in Singapore. My favourite time of the day. 0700hrs and 1900hrs - where Singapore grows dark, or begins to light up. It's crazy to drive at these hours with my astigmatism because the sun bleeds out all the whites and they become unbearably glaring. But when I do drive, I always wished I had a third hand with a camera. And I could snap vigorously, as I believe this City is the most beautiful at Seven.


D woke up at 11/21/2006 06:26:00 PM [comment]

* * * *


Comments: Post a Comment




friends
adriel
alfian
alvin
ash
austin
chia meng
casual poet
darren ng
daryl
eddee
elvin
eva tang
hansel
jeff
junfeng
li xie
loke
nick
ralph
rebecca
ryan
sharon
shu
ting li
weyman
yihua
zhenghan
zihan
漫遊 UrbaNite
鄭智偉
彭季群
詹姆士.滕
小偉


links
brian g tan
calikartel
conscientious
lomographic home
growing up
gordon
ovidia yu
show studio
scribd
sordo
the artist and his model
world lingo translator
yasmin ahmad
移りゆく
ダカフェ日記


Chinese Blog on dongkey.LiveJournal




The Freedom To Love





This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

archives